- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 140g flour
- 60g double chocolate recovery
- 50g agave syrup (or honey)
- 50g coconut oil
- 100ml of almond milk (or other milk)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 50g of hazelnuts
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
2. Mix 2 ripe bananas and keep the third side
3. Beat the eggs with the agave syrup.
4. Add coconut oil, banana puree and almond milk.
5. Add the dry ingredients: flour, yeast, cinnamon, salt, recovery and crushed hazelnuts.
6. Pour the preparation into an oiled cake pan. Above, add the last banana cut in length and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Good recovery !