We offer Energy Balls re-visited in "Recovery Balls" version!
Chocolate and hazelnut lovers will not be disappointed: you will get back well ...😏😉
- 35g hazelnuts
- 25g oatmeal
- 30g of recovery
- 20g of crushed dark chocolate
- 30g coconut oil
- 35ml of agave syrup (or honey)
- Chocolate powder (not sweet)
1. grind the hazelnuts and chocolate in a robot until the mixture is homogeneous.
2. Add oats and recovery. Mix.
3. Add the agave syrup and coconut oil. Mix.
4. Make 8 to 10 balls with the dough obtained and place them in a dish covered with parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle with cocoa and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Good recovery !